Tuesday, May 19, 2009
LSS: After the Love has Gone
what am i up for this week? i dont know yet honestly.. well this past few days I've been praying and praying that somehow and someday I can fully say "i moved on"... weird feeling... sometimes i miss that someone and sometimes I don't... maybe its all because he has been part of my life. He was the first guy who has been really part of my life--my daily routine.. well lately i've been hooked up to earth, wind and fire's song "after the love has gone"... i don't know maybe I can fully relate to this song... coz now its "just yesterday" is all we have... every time we see each other here at the office its like we are both strangers and I can't blame myself of having this feeling because yes i am still hurting... everyone is saying he is not worthy for me.. well i know and i agree but the fact is i loved him and now I am making myself believe that he is indeed unworthy of everything. For the past 10 months I was terribly happy. I actually feel loved. I just dont know why everything changed. haaayyy God please help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment