I just came back from dinner with karen, EJ and joebel. Why? simply because it's my super friend's ABSi farewell dinner. Haay... 'twas fun! as in super fun! that was also the first time I had dinner with karen and EJ... such a juicy night.. got so many juicy chikas from them! wahahahahah! tsk! anyway.. seriously speaking, just this morning I was actually telling joebel that we are planning for some sort of "inuman session" but yeah she doesn't want to... haaay so we just settled for a simple lunch with dads, ariel, rene and crystal...then dinner with EJ and karen. I thought that was just a simple dinner but then again when we reached the parking lot.. tadahhhh!!! we were all crying! god! i hate goodbyes! I know she'll just be somewhere in Makati but still im gonna miss her. i will miss her BIG TIME! i never thought we'll be this close. she never left me especially during those days which yes I am 101% down. haaayyy well i guess i always have this attachment issues with anybody and anything... but life must go on and I am so happy to know that she will be 1 step higher now and will definitely have a better life with her new job.
haaayyy my friend... i'll just see you around... thank you so much for being A FRIEND. good luck!!! mmmmuaaaahhhhhuugggss!!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment