time flies so fast... it was just last year when I am so damn sad coz the one I wanted doesn't really want to take the friendship into a higher level. It was so sad... I liked him so much. I said to myself he's my one true love... I prayed. I prayed hard. My friends knew all about this. It was also just last year when someone came... he's totally different from the "one true love" i had. He's nice, simple, super friendly and most of all sweet. We dated for the first time. I am not so excited coz my "one true love" is still on my mind. But this someone is so sweet and he really know how to express his feelings towards me... I am now starting to enjoy his company... he became my constant textmate, fonepal, mall buddy and movie date. It was then that I am starting to realize that I am falling for this someone. I am HAPPY. I don't care if he is totally different from the guys that I wanted. It was just then that I realized that I love that someone. We became steady... He never changed. Yes, I feel like I found the man that I've been waiting for. He even managed to face my family. I feel so important and I feel so safe whenever im with him. I knew he's my man and he's mine. We were together for about 10 months and yes on our 10th month we broke up. SAD! SAD! SAD! DAMNN!! why? simply because of him having another woman. It was so painful. That was the first time I had this feeling and I never thought he can do this to me. Yes I am guilty for his reason of not being with him during his out of town trips, etc. but on my part I knew that I even explained this to him even before we went steady and I don't think that is a good reason for infidelity. It hurts big time! He said I am too good for him and he is so unworthy of my love and that he is still enjoying his life (of what? being a womanizer?) darn! The moment I heard this I was so MAD! I can't even write anything about this. Well I guess now that I can even have this post, maybe I am coping up. I am so tired of being sad-- of being mad. I want to end all this and move on.
Yes time flies so fast and I am thankful that for once in my life I met this someone. He made me stronger. He made me realize many things and to that someone, thank you for at least being with me for the past 10 months. Thank you for at least loving me. Thank you for the trust, care and attention. I will surely miss you. You've been part of my life and yes, I loved you so much. I love you but I also love myself. I need to go and move on.....
good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment