Tuesday, June 02, 2009
WHY?!
just asking.. why are some people cant hardly forget my past?! oh well almost all peeps in the office.. haaay I hate it actually. I want everything to be quiet but then again they keep on insisting things which are so irrelevant. haaay.. well its june so just so to refresh my mind, we would've been celebrating our 1st year on the 8th.. but well.. that's how it goes.. honestly, I want to END everything! i am so damn TIRED! i cant hardly imagine the reason why.. why am I having this experience after the break up? isn't it ironic?! I am the one hurt and yet I am the one being chased... well I know god has a plan for everyone and I know he has something for me.. I am and I will wait for it to come..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment