Friday, February 05, 2010
BUSY!
gah! superrrr busy this past few days! we will be launching a new website next week and we still have so many stuffs to do. Anyway, aside from this super busy work is my super busy mind. i really don't know why am i having this weird feeling... it seems like i have so many things to do.. so many things to say.. so many things to work on. I want to go out. i want to relax but i cant! simply because of these things bugging me. There's this one thing that also bothers me but i kept insisting to myself that "NO! I AM NOT!" oh well let's just leave it as that and no need to elaborate. I just hope that I REALLY AM NOT. haay so many thoughts running on my mind and that adds to my stress meter. Weird isn't it? i know i have my family beside me.. i have so so many friends.. but how i wish i have someone whom i can share these sentiments with (ayun naman pala! hahaha minsan lang ako ganto ok?) haaay Lord, please send me one. ♥♥♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment