Friday, July 23, 2010

undecided

been very busy since last month. facilitated a call center training (which is so new to me), did numerous reports, overlapping meetings, conference calls, process flows, escalation plans, SLAs and the worst thing was.. doing graveyard shift! I've been working for ABS-CBN Interactive for more than 5 years but this is the first time I ever felt super tired. Some says me and my friend will be transferred to ABS-CBN Global. Well at first I was happy but seeing the situation now and how demanding the work was... I am starting to have second thoughts. I know I need to grow but I also want to have time for myself, my family, my friends and of course love :P How I wish life was so simple like before. I miss being a kid. When all i wanted to do was to play and the only problem for me were school stuffs.

Earlier this morning I went to Baclaran church. I asked for guidance. I prayed for my job. I kept on praying that somehow, I will be able to finish all the tasks I need to do.. all the deliverables that I need to give and all the demands that they need to get. Lord, please help me.

No comments: